OHIO GENEALOGY EXPRESS

A Part of Genealogy Express

 

Welcome to
BROWN COUNTY, OHIO
History & Genealogy

 

BIOGRAPHIES

Source::
HISTORY OF BROWN COUNTY, OHIO
A History of the County; Its Townships, Towns, Churches,
Schools, Etc.; General and Local Statistics; Portraits of
Early Settlers and Prominent Men; History of the
Northwest Territory; History of Ohio; Map of
Brown County; Constitution of the
United States, Miscellaneous
Matters, Etc., Etc.
ILLUSTRATED
Published:  Chicago:  W. H. Beers & Co.
1883
 
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

< CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO 1883 BIOGRAPHICAL INDEX >
< CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO LIST OF BIOGRAPHICAL INDEXES >

  THOMAS L. HAMER

Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  115 (PORTRAIT ONLY)  See Hamersville - Pg. 529
Thomas L. Hamer is mentioned several times in this book however there is no biography.

Byrd Twp. -
DAVID HATFIELD, farmer, an old and worthy pioneer, was born in Byrd Township, Oct. 15, 1805.  His parents, Thomas and Martha (Adamson), were natives of Pennsylvania.  They removed to Mason County, Ky., and Apr. 4, 1804, came to Byrd Township, where Mr. Hatfield purchased a tract of 200 acres of land.  This was all in woods, and he made the first improvements by clearing a spot and erecting a log cabin.  They both died in Byrd Township, respected for their social traits of character.  They were the parents of ten children, of whom only one, the subject of our sketch, is living, viz.: Thomas, John, Jonas, Isom, David, Mary, Sarah, Martha, Deborah and Betsey.  David was married, in1826, to Lettise Middleton, by whom he had ten children; of these four are living, viz.: Cornelia (wife of Russell West), David B., George E. and Ferdinand.  Mrs. Hatfield died June 16, 1861, and May 30, 1869, Mr. Hatfield married Matilda Middleswart, who bore him two children of these Mary L., is living.  Mr. and Mrs. Hatfield are members of the Liberty Christian Church.  Mr. Hatfield owns a farm of 118 acres of well improved land, and follows tilling the soil.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  302
Washington Twp. -
HENRY HAYS, farmer, P. O. Sardinia, a native of Franklin Township, was born Mar. 6, 1817.  His parents, Benjamin and Sarah Hays, were natives of old Virginia.  The former was born May 5, 1777, and the latter Oct. 2, 1782.  They were married in Virginia, and came to Brown County in 811, and located in Franklin Township, where he was among the earliest pioneers.  Mr. Hays died on the farm of his early settlement, Jan. 8, 1868, and Mr. Hays, Sept. 28, 1860.  Of their eleven children, seven are living.  Our subject was reared to manhood on a farm.  He married his first wife, Miss Martha Hannahs, who died  Apr. 23, 1844, and the 31st of July following, he married Mary A. Purdum, who bore him nine children, of whom seven are living, viz.:  Low M., Areton W., Joseph P., William F., James F., Charlie G. and Clara M.  Mr. Hays and wife are associated with the M. E. Church.  In politics, he is a Republican.  He owns a farm of 118 acres, and is engaged in farming and rearing stock.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  287
Jackson Twp. -
ANDREW J. HENDERSON, farmer, P. O. Winchester.  Jonathan Henderson, father of our subject, was born in July, 1798, in Pennsylvania.  His parents were Jonathan and Ellen Henderson, who emigrated from Pennsylvania to what is now known as Brown County, Ohio, about the year 1820, and settled in the eastern portion of Jackson Township, where our subject at present resides.  In March, 1827, he married Nancy Carl, by whom he had nine children, six of whom are still living - Andrew J., John, Joseph, William, Michael and Elizabeth. He was a man of sterling integrity and reliable character, and worthy the estimation in which he was held by the community surrounding him.  He departed this life in June, 1865.  His widow survives him, now in her seventy-third year, and living with our subject.  Andrew J. Henderson, our subject, was born Sept. 15, 1828, in Jackson Township, Brown County, near where he at present resides; he was reared to man's estate on a farm, and received but a limited education.  In February 1852,he married Priscilla Sargent, by whom he had six children, viz.: Mary E., Nancy A., Serilda, Edward, John and Samuel.  She died May 25, 1875.  In February 1865, he enlisted in the One Hundred and Ninety-third Ohio Volunteer Infantry, and served until August, the same year, when he received an honorable discharge.  He has served as Clerk of Jackson Township, and as Justice of the Peace for fifteen years, and is serving as such at the present time.  His political views are Democratic.  He is a man of good judgment, and uses a proper share of discretion in business transactions.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page 278
Byrd Twp. -
THOMAS C. HENRY, son of Col. John W. and Melinda Henry, was born in Byrd Township, Apr. 16, 1852.  He passed his early life on his father's and was educated in the common schools.  He celebrated his marriage, Dec. 2, 1874, with Miss Josephine Wilson, a native of Union Township.  She was born Aug. 4, 1853, and is a daughter of John W. and Harriet Wilson.  Three children were added to this union - Martha B., born Aug. 13, 1876; George F., born May 6, 1878, and James W., born Oct. 13, 1881.  Mr. Henry located on his farm in 1880, and is by occupation a farmer and stock-raiser.  He and wife associate with the Christian Church.  He is identified with the Grange, and in politics is a Republican.  He filled the office of Township Trustee one term, 1881.  He is a young man of enterprise and energy.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  302
Eagle Twp. -
WILLIAM T. HICKS, merchant, Fincastle, was born in January, 1840, in Bracken County, Ky.  His parents were Samuel J., deceased, Melinda I. Hicks, now residing in Kentucky.  William T. was reared on a farm and received a fair English education.  On Feb. 16, 1865, he married Tabitha Burns, daughter of Jonathan Burns, of Kentucky, to them have been born one child.  Mr. Hicks resided in Bracken County, Ky., until December, 1880, at which time he moved to Brown County, Ohio.  He is engaged in the mercantile business at Fincastle; he has been quite successful in business, owing to his perseverance, energy and determination to succeed.  Is a member of the Christian Church.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page 
Huntington Twp. -
T. F. HILL, grocer, Aberdeen, was born in South Bloomfield, Pickaway Co., Ohio, May 5, 1837, and is a son of Martin and Lucinda (Osburn) Hill.  His father was born in Connecticut, and his mother in Virginia.  He spent several years in this county, temporarily, teaching.  Both are living, and at the present time reside in Charleston, W. Va.  The boyhood of our subject was spent in his birthplace, and in the village schools he received the rudiments of his education, which was developed by a term of study at the Lebanon, Ohio, Normal School, previous to which he had been engaged in teaching  a profession he had followed successfully for twelve or fifteen years.  He enlisted, June 19, 1861, in Company H, Twelfth Ohio Volunteer Infantry.  He was soon after sent to West Virginia, and saw active service throughout the war.  He was on detached duty at headquarters for ten months, and afterward on detached duty in the Quartermaster's Department.  He was commissioned a Second Lieutenant of his old company in 862, and afterward promoted to First Lieutenant, and was assigned to duty in Company E, and afterward in Company H.  He passed through a number of engagements, but received no wounds.  He was discharged July 11, 1864.  Upon his return to civil life, he located in Greenville, Ill., where he was engaged in merchandising six months.  His health failing, he returned to Aberdeen and followed teaching in the village school, as Principal, for three years.  In 1874, he engaged in his present business, and has since devoted his entire attention to it.  He was married, Oct. 10, 1864, to Caroline, the daughter of John B. Campbell, an old settler, whose biography appears in this work.  To them have been born six children, namely, John M., Charles W., Thomas L., Edith, Carrie C. and an infant, deceased.  Mr. Hill is a member of the Free and Accepted Masons, Lodge of Aberdeen, No. 142, and to the Grand Army of the Republic - George B. Bailey, Post, No. 2115, of Aberdeen.  He and wife are members of the Methodist Episcopal Church of the village, to which they have belonged for a number of years.  Mrs. Hill was born in Aberdeen, in March, 1838.|
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  167
MR. HOWARD W. HOLMAN, whose excellent farm of sixty-two acres is situated in Sterling township, near Mt. Orab, Brown county, Ohio, was born in Sterling township, Feb. 1, 1869, a son of Francis and Amy A. (Mount) Holman.
     Mr. Holman
was reared and educated in Sterling township, Brown county, and his early training along the lines of agriculture led him to choose that occupation as a life vocation.
     In the spring of 1900 Mr. Howard W. Holman married Miss Lottie Mount who was born in Highland county, Ohio, Nov. 14, 1878, a daughter of William and Mary (Young) Mount, the former of whom was born in Warren county, Ohio, on 1840, and died April 26, 1910.  Mary (Young) Mount died in the early 1880's in her thirty-ninth year.  She was the mother of six children, three of whom are now living:  Lottie, Mrs. Holman; Neely resides on the home farm in Green township; and Leonard is in the employ of the street railway company at Cincinnati.  Those deceased were: Gilbert, Lizzie and Walter, the brothers having passed away in childhood.
     Mrs. Holman was reared and educated in Green township, Brown county, Ohio, from the age of eighteen months.  She and Mr. Holman are the parents of four children: Bertha May died on May 6, 1907, at the age of six years; Effie, born Oct. 26, 1902; Clarence M., born Apr. 28, 1907; and Wilbur William, born Aug. 26, 1910.
     In politics, Mr. Holman is an advocate of the principles of the Democratic party, and socially he holds membership with the Knights of Pythias at Williamsburg.
     Religiously, Mr. and Mrs. Howard W. Holman are earnest members of the Christian church and are liberal supporters of that denomination.  Mr. Holman is widely and favorably known in Brown county as an enterprising and energetic farmer and stockraiser.
~ Page 524
MR. JAMES B. HOLMAN, an enterprising, energetic and prosperous farmer of Brown county, Ohio, is successfully engaged in the pursuits of agriculture on his well improved and productive farm of two hundred and two acres in Sterling township, two and one-half miles from Williamsburg.  He also gives considerable attention to stock raising in connection with his general farming.  Mr. Holman is a native of Brown county, his birth having occurred April 23, 1847, his parents being James and Sarah (Bosier) Holman.
     Mr. James Holman
was born near Trenton, N. J., in 1797, and grew to young manhood in his native State.  In the year of 1819 or 1820, James Holman and his brother, Francis, were influenced to come to Williamsburg, Ohio, by an uncle, James Perrine, Sr., who had left New Jersey in 1803 and settled on the Hawkin's Survey on the road from Williamsburg to Bethel.  One of his sons, James Perrine, Jr., married Polly Kain, a daughter of James Kain, the first of all to settle in the East Fork Valley.  A daughter of theirs married John Jamieson, and they were the ancestors of the Milton Jamieson family, of Batavia, Ohio, whose sketch appears elsewhere on these pages.
     James Holman traveled on foot from New Jersey to Ohio, and his possessions at the time of his arrival in Williamsburg was the sum of three cents.  He at once engaged as stage driver from Williamsburg to Chillicothe, and was thus occupied for several years.  He followed other occupations as well and finally determined to become a farmer and stock raiser.  As soon as he had saved sufficient money necessary to make the trip, Mr. Holman returned to New Jersey for his mother and father, the latter of whom was Joseph Holman.  He secured a one-horse conveyance for their journey and he walked the entire distance to Brown county, where he established them in comfortable surroundings.  The first land he was able to purchase, he deeded to his mother and thus enabled his parents to spend their declining years in comfortable enjoyment.  He finally secured a fine farm of five hundred acres in Brown county and met with the success which he so well deserved.  He operated a wood-working factory on his farm and hauled its products to Cincinnati, Ohio.  Mr. James Holman was one of and the eldest of five children,  the others being: Frank, who died in Brown county, and Anna, who married James Kain, of Williamsburg.  The others remained in New Jersey.  James Holman was one of the self-made men of his locality and owed his prosperity to his own energy and determination.  He died on the farm he had opened to civilization, June 15, 1875, at the ripe old age of seventy-eight years.  He was a strong pioneer, and the influence of his industrious life will ever live in the hearts of his descendants.  In politics he was a staunch Democrat.
     Sarah (Bosier) Holman was born in New Jersey and departed this life in 1855, aged about forty years.  To the union of James and Sarah (Bosier) Holman were born five children of whom James B., our subject, is the eldest.  The others follow: Mary Ellen, died in infancy; H. P., of near Creston, Iowa, is a farmer and stockman; William, resides with James B., and Sarah, who died in infancy.
     James B. Holman was reared and has resided for the most of his life thus far, in Sterling township.  During his boyhood and youth he attended the common schools of Brown county, and after his education was completed, in 1866, entered upon the profession of a teacher, which he followed for a period of eight years, teaching six months in each year.  For two years following this time, Mr. Holman was in the employ of the Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine Company, as traveling salesman.  Tiring of this occupation, he returned to his native county and receiving a portion of his father's farm, he became engaged as a farmer and as the years have passed he has added to until he has his present holdings.  This farm has been his residence sine the latter part of 1873, and having been trained along the lines of practical farming as he grew to manhood on the parental farm, he has displayed excellent business ability and executive force in the management of his extensive agricultural interests.
     When he had reached mature years, Mr. James B. Holman chose for the companion of his future years, Miss Sarah Louella Ireton, who was born in Clermont county, Ohio, April 17, 1856, a daughter of John and Sarah (Brasier) Ireton.
     John Ireton
was born in New Jersey and was brought to Clermont county when an infant by his parents, Obediah and Mary Ireton, the latter a step-mother.  They located two and one-half miles northeast of Williamsburg, where Mr. Ireton engaged successfully in farming.  He passed from this life in 1890, in the eighty-fifth year of his life.  His wife, Sarah (Brasier) Ireton, was born near Lebanon, Ohio, and departed this life in 1897, aged seventy-nine years.  She was an earnest member of the Methodist church for many years, but in later life she became a member of the Presbyterian church.  They were the parents of the following named children:  Samuel, Aleck, John, Obe, Mary (Holman), and Hattie (Johnson).  Those who are deceased are: Lorenzo, a miner, was killed by a snow-slide in the West; Nancy and Deborah died in early childhood.
     Into the family circle of Mr. and Mrs. James B. Holman have come two children to brighten and gladden the home, namely: James M., born April 3, 1874, is in the Quartermaster's Department of the Lakes, stationed at Chicago.  He married Mary Clarke, and they have two children, Malcolm C. and Virginia E.  James M. Holman graduated from the Williamsburg High School, after which he took a three-years course at the Ohio Wesleyan University, of Delaware, Ohio.  He then entered the law office of Ingersoll & Peyton, of Knoxville, Tenn., and later became stenographer for Colonel Lee, at Chickamauga, during the Spanish-American war.  Since the close of the war, he has had charge of the supplies in the quarter-master's department.
     Charles E., born in 1876, died at the age of two years and four months.
     Mr. Holman has filled many responsible positions of public trust during his long and useful active life.  In the fall of 1894, he was elected county commissioner of Brown county and served six years, from September, 1895.  In 1894, Governor McKinley appointed him delegate to the Farmer's Congress, held in North Carolina.  In 1912 he was appointed by Governor Harman as a delegate to New Orleans, but did not attend.  He has also served in the various minor local offices.
     Mr. Holman was one of the organizers of the Williamsburg Home Telephone Company, in 1898, and has been the business manager of that company since its organization.
     Socially, Mr. Holman has membership in the Clermont Social Lodge, No. 29, Free and Accepted Masons, of which he is also past master.
     Mr. Holman is a member of the Presbyterian church and believes in Christianity without creed, recognizing that the true spirit of religion is in Biblical teaching and not by its interpretation by men.
     Mr. James B. Holman is well known in the community where he has spent so many years, because of his charitable and kindly deeds.  His thoughtful spirit, genial disposition and honorable principles have greatly endeared him to those with whom he has been associated.
     In 1901, Mr. Holman was nominated on the Democratic ticket for member of the State Board of Public Works.  He helped organize the first farmer's institute in Southern Ohio, and has taken an active interest in farmers' affairs, being now president of the Williamsburg Farmer's Institute; he has addressed many institutes and is a recognized authority on matters along this line.  He has for the past forty years been recognized as among the foremost of life stock auctioneers, having cried sales far and wide in Clermont and Brown counties. ( PHOTO WILL BE ADDED UPON REQUEST)
Clark Twp. -
REV. PETER A. HONAKER, carpenter and preacher, Hamersville, was born in Virginia Nov. 11, 1829.  He is the son of Samuel and Amelia (Wright) Honaker, natives of Virginia, of German and Scotch descent.  Our subject commenced learning the carpenter trade at the age of eighteen years, and has followed it most of the time since then.  He was married, in 18444, to Martha Jane Lovill, a native of North Carolina, by whom he has had eight children, of whom five, four boys and a girl, survive.  Mr. Honaker, in politics, is not bound by party affiliations, but votes for the man he thinks would make the best public servant.  He and his wife are members of the Christian Church, in which he is a preacher.
Lewis Twp. -
JAMES HOPKINS, farmer, P. O. Higginsport, is a son of Archibald and Margaret (Shanklin) Hopkins, of Irish extraction, who were both born in Rockingham County, Va., where they married toward the close of the last century.  That being a Slave State, he, in 1805, left it with his family, coming with three large wagons overland near Mayslick, Mason Co., Ky., where the same slavery existed, and on its account, the 1806, he came to Ohio, locating in what is now Brown County, near Ripley, on the land known as the Burget farmArchibald was twice married, burying the first and marrying the second wife before coming to Ohio.  His death occurred about the time of the war with Mexico, and his wife soon followed.  By his two wives, he had sixteen children, ten sons and six daughters.  All reached maturity, and three are now living; of the ten sons, two were patriots of the war of 1812, viz.:  Robert and John.  Archibald and family were members of the Presbyterian Church.  James, our subject was the thirteenth child; he was born Aug. 23, 1803, in Rockingham, County, Va., and as above given reached Ohio, where he has since resided, being probably one among the oldest citizens of Brown County.  He has lived to see and assist in changing this county from its primeval forest to its high degree of cultivation.  During his early life, he obtained such an education as the schools afforded, and gave his time to his father until 1825, when he, with his brother Thomas, engaged in the mercantile trade in Ripley, which proved very successful.  In the meantime, they graded and walled the bank of the river, along the town.  At this place, they owned the first wharf boat, and were instrumental in building the Franklin Grist Mill.  In 1838, James removed to the Franklin Mill, which he ran twelve years, and enjoyed a fine trade.  In 1850, he sold that also and purchased his present farm of 166 acres in Lewis Township.  It is admirably adapted to the raising of tobacco, of which he raises annually from ten to twelve acres.  During life, he was devoted some time to the raising of fine cattle, hogs and horses.  He claims the honor of introducing the Alderney cattle in this county.  On Aug. 13, 1877, he was maimed for life by having his left arm mangled in the wheels of a threshing machine.  It was finally amputated, and though nearly seventy five years of age, he withstood the suffering with great fortitude.  He is now a man hale and hearty for his age, and has during life been blessed with good health.  He has for many years, with his wife, been a devoted member of the Presbyterian Church.  On Oct. 3, 1832, he married Nancy R. Clark, by whom eight children were born.  They have one daughter, Sarah who has been an invalid for several years.  Mrs. Hopkins is a daughter of John, and grand-daughter of Joseph Clark, who both came to Lewis Township in 1795.  She was born June 13, 1815, in Lewis Township, where she enjoyed the common schools, and finished her education at the Ripley Seminary under the instruction of the Rev. John Rankin, a Presbyterian, who now is residing at Ironton, Ohio, nearly one hundred years of age.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page 104
Union Twp. -
ROBERT HOPKINS (deceased) was one of the early pioneers of Brown County.  He was born in Virginia, and was a son of Archie Hopkins, who removed with his family to this county when he was but a boy.  He was reared and brought up on a farm, and was educated in the pioneer schools.  He married Miss Fanny Gilliland a native of Pennsylvania, and a daughter of James and Fanny Gilliland.  Of the six children by this union, four are living, viz.:  Elizabeth, born Nov. 9, 1821, married James McPherson; Mary J., born May 15, 1825, married Henry Bennington, and died December, 1869; Amanda, born Aug. 15, 1827; James A., born December, 6, 1833, married Mary Coulter; and Frances H., born July 13, 1838.  Mrs. Hopkins departed this life July 16, 1869.  Mr. Hopkins was by occupation a farmer and stock-raiser.  His death occurred Sept. 30, 1874.  He was a member of the Presbyterian Church of Ripley.  He aided liberally in building the new church at that place, and was a man of enterprise.  He acquired a good competency in life, leaving at his death a farm of 115 acres.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  68
Byrd Twp. -
GEORGE E. HOWLAND, merchant, Decatur, son of Willis and Susan Howland, was born in Byrd Township Nov. 20, 1849.  His father dying when he was two years old, and his mother in his seventh year, he was taken by his grandfather, James Edwards, who cared for him and his wants till he was fourteen, when he started out in life working by the month, at $13 per month.  He continued in this employment five years, then worked at blacksmithing two years.  In 1867, he formed partnership with M. A. Neal in huckstering.  In April, 1872, he engaged in the mercantile trade with a capital of $3,700, which he had accumulated in other pursuits.  By close attention and careful management, he has achieved a good success, and has established a large business.  In 1882, he erected a fine store building at a cost of $2,500.  He was married, June 12, 1879, to Miss Nannie Howland, a daughter of William and Jane Howland.  She bore him two children - Orville Ray and Bertha Lee.  Mr. Howland is serving his third term as Township Treasurer.  Politically, he is a Republican.  He is a young man of sterling business qualities, and well merits the success which he has acquired.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  303
Huntington Twp. -
WILLIAM A. HUTCHISON, farmer, P. O. Aberdeen.  William Hutchison, the grandfather of our subject, was born in the Blue Mountains, in Loudoun County, Va., about seventy-five miles from Richmond, in 1757, and died in Brown County Jan. 7, 1841, in the eighty-fourth year of his age.  He was a soldier in the Revolution war, participated in the decisive battle in which Cornwallis was defeated, and stood near that General when he surrendered his sword to Washington.  When about twenty-six years of age, he married Rebecca Cooper, a lady of about his own age, who was raised in his neighborhood.  In 1795, he embarked in a flat boat at Pittsburgh, and, coming down the Ohio River, did not land for fear of the Indians and Tories along the river until he arrived at Maysville, then but a station of a few log cabins.  After eight years' residence at a fort four miles from Maysville, and where Washington, Ky., now stands, he bought sixty acres of land in Huntington Township, Brown County, Ohio, on which he lived until his death, as above given.  His wife died in this township Jan. 15, 1853, in the eighty-seventh year of her age.  They were the parents of eleven children, all of whom lived to reach their majority; they were all Baptists, and the men were Democrats.  Their youngest son Samuel, father of our subject, was born in Brown County in 1810, and, on Mar. 4, 1841, married Tamar Lock, who was born in Brown county in 1820, and died Aug. 9, 1878; she united with the Christian Church when quite young, and lived as a consistent member of that church until her death.  By her Mr. Hutchison had eleven children, four sons and seven daughters.  The father lived on the farm, originally purchased by his father for sixty-nine years, and three years ago moved to Adams County.  His son, William A., the subject of this sketch, was born in this township in 1845, and remained on the farm with his parents until twenty-seven years of age, when he commenced life for himself.  He was married Dec. 19, 1872, to Fanny, daughter of Benjamin Payne, and a native of this county, where she was born Nov. 23, 1851; by her he had three children - Micajah M., Clara B. and Nellie L.  After his marriage, he rented his father's farm until 1881, when he purchased 101 acres of land where he now resides.  He and his wife are members of the Christian Church, to which they connected themselves eight years ago.
Source: The History of Brown County Ohio - Chicago - W. H. Beers & Co. - 1883 - Page  169

...

CLICK HERE to RETURN to
BROWN COUNTY, OHIO
CLICK HERE to Return to
OHIO GENEALOGY EXPRESS
FREE GENEALOGY RESEARCH is My MISSION
GENEALOGY EXPRESS
This Webpage has been created by Sharon Wick exclusively for Genealogy Express  2008
Submitters retain all copyrights